Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Me No Digo, Pero Me Digo


Dyl says I have to write in this more often, so I will. Once a week is more often... Anyway, a few things to cover. Today is like, Hispanic Appreciation Day or something in my brain. Hugo Chavez is my new best friend, and I'm going to dress up as Shakira in this video for Halloween, purple hair and all. Now for some random videooos, just because [i have nothing better to do].

Keeping with the pro-spaniard theme here..


There are subtitles in this video, but they're in Spanish (and incorrect spanish too), which makes no sense because the song is already sung in Spanish, unless its for deaf people who can only read phonetics. I would say something about that, but I dont think I will... Where did all this random Spanishnish come from? Why had this song been stuck in my head all day? I couldnt explain it all even if I wanted to. Moving on...

Mmm, Chromeo.


Mmmm, Tenderoni.

Now for something not as appetizing...Wonder if this guy is gay, straight, or Parisian?...

I really hope you didnt sit there and watch that whole thing. Anyway, that was too weird to keep to myself...

I think thats about it. I should be sleeping. I said that two hours ago. I don't have any pants on.

No comments: