Friday, August 24, 2007

Much Too Much

Mars 2112 with a bunch of girl friends
Hershey Park with my Girl Scout troop
Dylan's 18th at P.F.Changs
Dominique's BBQ Pre- Hot Tub Hoppin'
Chillin with Madonna at Madame Tussaud's NYC
My future boyfriend Gato, he lives at Toky's house
This chick I've been hanging with about 15 hours of every day
Mimi and Kiwiz


Sooooo I'm going on vacation to the beautiful, green, mountainous cheese state of Vermont later today, and I wont be back till the 31st. I'm visiting my ex-surgeon granduncle and German grandaunt, and their cats and various tamed mild animals. They are the cutest things ever. I'll be in the mountains and I wont have any internet and I probably wont have service so I probably wont have any contact with the outside world till Saturday [yay!?]. Cya then, with pictures and stories and such ♥
Sad to see me go? Enjoy some Justice while I'm gone. Justice vs Simian: We Are Your Friends

No comments: