Monday, February 18, 2008

Gone, Daddy, Gone


Winter is absolutely endless.
That said, umm i havent written on here in foreverrr. I guess i just havent really had time, and when i did i probably didnt have anything to say. Not that i have anything in particular to say now, or free time. Theres load of stuff i probably should be doing now, but such is the story of my lifee. Speaking of my life, whats been going on?
Well, for starters after a long period of going through hell and high water to send out all my applications and financial information on time, i've gotten into my top two schools! University of Pittsburgh, and Hobart and William Smith Colleges in Geneva. Now i just have to choose between a huge research university in a big city that i like, and a small liberal arts college that not many people know of in Somewhere Upstate, NY that has a small-town lakeside campus that im totally in love with. I've always been bad at making decisions.
I'm recovering from the Black Death, which sucked when i had it but is getting much better now. My dad's in Ghana, in Africa, so ive been home with my impossible brother and my trying, but needy mom for about two weeks ....and can look forward to two more! I'm supposed to be researching George Washington Carver for this reading im supposed to do on him this sunday. Im also supposed to be writing a three page poem, and interviewing six adults about thier careers, and reading up on invertabrae, and having a meeting about my girls scout gold award... i shouldve slept in.
Mostly, im waiting for spring to come back. Winter just sucks cause its cold and theres no light and everyones sick and its depressing, really. At least i have some things to look forward to, like Prom and graduation from high school which couldnt come fast enough. Anyway, im going to go sort my life out, maybe ill write again soon...maybe not, but youll get over it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ki,

Oddly, I found this posting at random, and I'm a former HWS student (graduated in 2005). If you have any questions about HWS that weren't answered by the admissions materials, please feel free to email me. And congrats on getting into your two top schools!

Melissa