Friday, May 11, 2007

Pimp My Mom


I'm NOT pimping my mom out, I swear. I love my mom! There she is with my baby... So anyway, we had the most amzing conversation in the car today. We saw this Rolls Royce stretch limo and she was talking about how the factory doesnt make them like that, they get made at like, specialty..car..places. Which I didnt know. Did you?

Mom: It's like that show. Isn't on HBO or something? One of your channels...
Me: Pimp My Ride?
Mom: Yeah!
Me: They dont do that on that show
Mom: Oh, but its people like that that make the limos. What's the show,"Spring My Ride?"
Me: Pimp My Ride.
Mom: "Pitch My Ride?"
Me: PIMP. PIMP My Ride, Mom. Pimp my ride.

She's amazing. Speaking of mommm Sunday's Mother's Day! I got my mom's present like last week. It's this long necklace with different color austrian crystals on it. I cant wait to give to to her so I can steal it... Plus I got her a card, that SINGS. Yes I kno, I'm a better child than you.


Moving on, it's Friday!!!! Whats weird is this week, to me, every day seemed like a Friday, except today. And it was so humid today I felt like I was living in the Jungle, its 10:00 and it still feels like that outside! I'm half expecting a monkey to swing from some tree and attack me or something... I was listening to the radio on my phone and there was seriously no station where a song by/featuring/produced by Timbaland wasnt playing.

Timbaland ft Nelly Furtado and Justin Timberlake - Give It To Me (my new ringtone)
Timbaland ft M.I.A - Come Around (also on my phone)

There was also some other JT song, that Pussycat Dolls one, and Say It Right was even on the old people's Lite station! I felt like Timbaland was raping my ears. I'm not exactly sure if thats a good thing or a bad thing...

{NOTE: 1- I dont really have a baby. 2- I won that ribbon at a county art show. Not all that special, but I like it I guess. Its just bottles. 3- Timbaland didn't REALLY rape my ears. Obviously.}

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, your art's really good, you never told me you were that good! Ha, that whole 'Pimp My Ride' mix-up-the-name thing, my dad does that all the time - and remember how my mum called 50 '75 Per Cent' once....parents, gotta love 'em...