Monday, May 7, 2007

So You Wanna Be a Blog Star


I had a dream. Or I had a dream, and now its come true? Well my dream was to start a blog. Not any blog, a good blog, with music and pictures and wit and charm etc, etc. I sort of thought I wouldnt be able to do it. That I wouldnt have enough time or material or that no one would bother to read it. Eventually, meaning now, i decided to make like Nike and just do it. Why? Why not? Starting something is always better than watching time pass by. I've got big plans, I've got ambition, and that doesnt really have anything to do with what I'm writing about, but it's okay. This is my space, I can do whatever I want. I'm random, I'm going to write random stuff. This is my place, but its our place, too- I wanna hear what you've got to say about what I've got to say. Maybe you think it's dumb, maybe you think it's funny, I'm just glad that you can think because I've got a problem with people who dont think for themselves. So anyway, this is the start. My intro, my prelude, my welcome- to life, as we know it...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You finally Just Did It..This is gonna be good...I know this'll be crazyamazing and splendiflourouslyfantastic, cos that's exactly what you are!
J xx

Anonymous said...

your a loser for getting a blog yet i love you

Ki said...

Aww, thanks guys! I loves you toomuch♥

Anonymous said...

see dream do come true...
good luck with the blog...