Sunday, May 20, 2007

When I Grow Up I Want To Be A Unicorn...


...or a party animal, I havent really decided yet...
So anyways, I've not posted in a while because I've either been sleeping, getting inducted into scholastic cults (National Honor Society lol), sleeping at school, NOT going to Hershey Park, knitting, napping i mean SLEEPING...being dubbed "Society Ho" officer in my friends Facebook group, andd sleeping.. so i haven't been up to much. Other than sleeping. Which is why i havent been posting. And now, Ive got this hideously long literary criticism paper due tuesday, so I probably wont be posting much till after then.. or after i finish the paper ha. Some things I've learned while, um, sleeping this past week:

Getting naked in a parked car in front of a church in plain daylight
...is not a good idea

Adam Levine wrote a song about me. Its pretty erotic. Too bad I'm totally over him. Maroon 5-Kiwi (thats the link to stream the album on
MTV's The Leak, I think it'll be gone by Tuesday)
Kele Okereke [of Bloc Party] is NOT GAY. I've got proof. In the form of a videotape, filmed last night.. hahaha KIDDING!!!!! Its not even like that ha. But he said so himself on this radio broadcast here, if you care to listen. Otherwise you can look at the picture he sent me. I only care because I'm having his babies. Bloc Party - Banquet
Bad indie movies are kinda like stale cookies... just dont ask me how.
Drowning in a bucket is one of the most disgraceful ways to die.
You can buy g-strings with hydraulics in them at Wal Mart,
or a dollar store. You could also steal them off a dead hooker,
but thats not recommended.
Life sucks sometimes.
I cant really think of much else I learned.
I cant really think of much else.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i see you have learn a-lot... not sure about that
"Getting naked in a parked car in front of a church in plain daylight"
great song by the way.. lol